Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey

Autos usados, nuevos, partes, repuestos, etc ( solo motores )
linchao

Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey

Mensaje sin leer por linchao »

Maybe the Chiefs’ rushing struggles aren’t struggles at all The disparity between Kansas City Chiefs rushing numbers from 2017 to 2018 through three games has been more than apparent.At this time in 2017 Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , Kareem Hunt, then a rookie, had 47 carries for 401 yards (8.5 y/c) and four rushing touchdowns, along with nine catches for 137 yards and two receiving touchdowns. Through that same game span in 2018, Hunt has 52 carries for 168 yards (3.2 y/c) and two rushing touchdowns, one catch for five yards, which went for a touchdown.So who better to turn to when wondering about the Chiefs rushing problems than... Laurent Duvernay-Tardif?Actually, yes.“The thing with us running the ball right now is that there are so many plays that have a pass-option out of it, and Pat (Mahomes) loves to throw the ball, so sometimes, we block the look pretty well and Kareem (Hunt) would for sure go for 15 yards at least, but Pat decides to throw it for 20, so who can blame him, you know?” Duvernay-Tardif said, as the media laughed.With more than 1,100 yards and 13 touchdowns with no picks in three games for Mahomes, I know for a fact that Chiefs fans wouldn’t. Duvernay-Tardif continued.“With Pat’s arm, the cool thing this year is that we’re able to do those run-pass options, but instead of being for four yards passed, it’s a 25-yard pass,” he added. “That’s a big thing for us and the way we approach a drive now—of course, we’re willing to drive the whole field for 15 plays like we’ve been doing last year, but to go out there and have a four-play drive for 65 yards is a good feeling, too.” Mahomes handing it off to Kareem.Photo by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesAnd no, you don’t have to feel guilty because yes, everyone is thinking it:Damn Larry, at least wait until Alex is in the room to defend himself.Offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy provided an alternate take on the matter Friday.“Here’s the thing—I don’t think Pat just wants to pass all the time,” Bieniemy said. “He obviously loves to watch those guys run. I think that he’s just doing a good job of going through his progressions, doing what he’s been taught all week and just taking advantage of the advantageous situations that we’re putting him in. I think it’s just a testament to the kid. He studies a lot of tape. Obviously, there’s still a lot of room to improve, but we’re just going to continue chopping and continue moving in the right direction.”Duvernay-Tardif went on to explain that the problem isn’t necessarily in the run game, but more so that Mahomes chooses to pass at a higher frequency than Alex did. In that regard http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.c ... -authentic , Bieniemy is content with the decisions Mahomes is making.Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images“I’m always happy,” Bieniemy explained, “because one thing you don’t want to do—you don’t want any player going out there hesitating and not playing fast, so at the end of the day, whatever we decide to do, let’s go do it fast, let’s go play hard and regardless, we make a mistake or not, it’s onto the next play.”But back to Hunt—the subject of the post. Where does that leave him?“That has been the dilemma for us right now, so maybe the running game doesn’t really reflect what we’re able to do on the field,” Duvernay-Tardif said. “I think a game like the Broncos is really where we’re going to be challenged to do good in the run game.”But the Denver Broncos on Monday night may not turn out to be just what the doctor ordered (I’ll be here all week). Through three contests, the Broncos are allowing a fourth-best 77.7 rushing yards per game, so despite the Chiefs’ intention to get the running game on track, it may not happen this week.Still, the Chiefs say Hunt is maintaining the right attitude.After a media opportunity last week in which Bieinemy told us Hunt is “running his ass off,” running backs coach Deland McCullough doubled down Friday by saying Hunt has been willing to do everything he can for the Chiefs.“[Hunt’s] been a great team guy in following along with the plan,” McCullough said. “He has individual things that he’d like to see happen along the way that he wants to see come to fruition. And what we’ve been doing is telling him to continue to trust the process. “Looking at the things he’s done well, the guy’s really been running hard, doing great in pass protection, his attention to detail is on point and continuing just to hammer away at it because those opportunities are going to come for him to get those big runs and when they do, he needs to make sure his details are tight, so he can exploit those.” All offseason, we wondered which star’s numbers would suffer between Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce and Sammy Watkins given there is only one football. Perhaps we were overlooking Hunt, as maybe in the Air Reid, the running back suffers.But if the Chiefs continue to win, that should be OK.The Dixon Five: Chiefs beat Chargers 1. All hail Patrick Mahomes!During Hawaiian Shirt Day at Kansas City Chiefs training camp, I remarked to a few people sitting near me that I thought Chiefs fans were going to be pretty frustrated this season, as the Chiefs do their best to change Mahomes from a gunslinger to a pocket passer — in other words, to turn him into a real pro quarterback, instead of just a guy with guts and freakish arm strength.After watching the Chiefs beat the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, I hereby withdraw this opinion.Don’t get me wrong.I think the Chiefs are doing that exact thing right now — and they are succeeding.I just don’t think anybody is going to notice — or even care.There are still a lot of tests ahead for this young man http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.c ... -authentic , and it’s likely he’s not going to pass all of them — at least not right away.But he seems to be able to learn how to be smart on the field, while retaining all of the adventurism that made him such an exciting quarterback at Texas Tech.Enjoy this, folks... because it’s just not something you’re going to see very often in the NFL.2. All hail Tyreek Hill!Seriously... is there anything this guy can’t do?Until I realized that Hill’s third touchdown of Sunday’s game had gone in the books as a pass reception instead of a handoff — a judgement with which I take exception — I actually wondered if Hill was going to throw a halfback pass for a touchdown on the next drive.Any non-Chiefs fans reading these words, please take notice: Tyreek Hill isn’t a gadget player, or a Tavon Austin clone.Just stop with that stuff, OK? Tyreek Hill is a legitimate NFL wide receiver.If he wasn’t, he couldn’t do this:3. All hail Anthony Sherman!On Sunday, The Sausage hauled in a 36-yard touchdown pass from Patrick Mahomes.It was the longest pass reception of his long NFL career — and his fourth touchdown.Sherman now has three receiving touchdowns on his career, and one rushing touchdown.I don’t mention this because I expect Sherman to suddenly become an offensive threat — although with the Chiefs offense this year, who knows? — but because every offseason, people suggest the Chiefs cut Sherman to make salary cap room.Look... this is pretty simple.The Chiefs keep Sherman around because he is a terrific special teams player — something the team values greatly — but also because he’s reliable.They don’t give him a lot of chances to make plays, but when they do, he makes them.You can’t really put a price on that.He’s not far from retirement, but he’s going to retire a Chief.4. All hail Ron Parker!Yes... I know Ron Parker isn’t as fast as he used to be.And I’m pretty sure he won’t reach his current full potential with the Chiefs unless (or until) Eric Berry is back on the field.But it’s hard to complain much about his performance against the Chargers.I’d like to publicly thank the Atlanta Falcons for releasing Parker, opening the way for the Chiefs to bring him back on board.I shudder to think what the pass defense might have looked like if Parker hadn’t been on the field against the Chargers.5. All boo the Chiefs defense!People said Philip Rivers would pass for 500 yards against the Chiefs defense.He didn’t quite reach that mark, and I acknowledge it’s hard to feel good about a defense that gave up 547 total yards — not to mention 28 points — in the opening game of the season.There’s just no way around it.It was ugly.We could say, “Well, the Chiefs are just going to have to score more points, and now they can do it.”But we’ve seen this movie before — back in 2003, when the Chiefs could score at will, and also couldn’t stop other teams from scoring at will.We knew the Chargers — with Philip Rivers, who may act like a baby when things don’t go his way, but is still a damn fine NFL quarterback — had the weapons to move the ball and score points.And he did.Not all teams are going to be able to do that — even against the Chiefs defense.Despite the obvious problems on defense during Sunday’s game, I saw nothing that leads me to change my mind about how this season will play out: at first, the defense will play badly, as all the new players — and there are a lot of them — get used to working together.It might take a few weeks — or even half the season — but they’ll figure it out.In the meantime, the offense will keep the Chiefs in their games, and maybe even win about half of them.But when the defense gets it figured out — in the second half of the season, when it matters most —the Chiefs will be a hard team to beat.
Responder

Volver a “Anuncios Clasificados”